Monday, 17 July 2006

heachach...


AngelsDemons tis... AngelsDemons tat...
Jane tis.... Jane tat...



When I asked you if you were serious abt the relationship, you told me you've never wanted to play with my feelings.

When you told me you know that I do not have anymore faith in you, I told you I still do (& I really do!)
When I said I'll wait for you to get over, & we both wanna give each other more time, things turn out this way.
Now, I've got nothing to say except
You shouldn't have asked me that question when you're not even sure of your feelings for me.
End up, I've got to force a smile out of my face to show that I'm okay. Again and again, this happens. So all I know now is that
Im FINE right now.

You are getting out of my mind. NO MATTER WHAT!
Who Cares Whether U're a Angel or a Demon?


Cant u all just do me a favour? Stop telling me things about her?!?
u think i care even if she die or have new bf? or many bf?
I see her is like seeing a transparent person. Let me say this once...
she's not even worth 1 ml of my brain juice or one of my brain cells...


SO NEXT TIME anything tat gotta do wit her.... DONT TELL ME..
Cause she's not related to me and i dont know her~!




I can be nice to u,
But I can be bad to u too. =)



SO U JOLLY WELL SHUT THE HELL UP!

我知道你和我就像是豆浆油条
要一起吃下去味道才会是最好
你需要我的傻笑我需要你的拥抱
爱情就需要这样它才不会单调

Let me stay happy,
if u are my fren.

Thank You.

No comments: